Holiday Gift Guide 2017 -Go French Yourself
So excited to share my 2017 holiday picks with you. Each one is so special to me as every single item is something I have and use and love. And I really hope that I can make your holiday shopping that much easier for you.
Scroll down to learn more about each carefully curated piece and the links are included for you to easily fill those carts.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
1. Zelma Rose Estero Hand Woven Necklace in Ecru- The beloved Estero Necklace takes a cue from the great yonder, inspired by the deep shades of desert flora across California. Big skies, miles to wander, and rich with color, the natural beauty and intrigue of the California deserts evoke a love for adventure. The perfect pairing with your well worn denim, or the showcase piece for an epic life celebration, the Estero Necklace will become your go to accessory to express your signature style. Each Estero Necklace is hand woven in an original pattern of knots and weaves designed by Lisa to create a stand out necklace that is beautiful, durable, lightweight, and incredibly comfortable to wear. Beginning with over 1,000 inches of 100% cotton cord and hand woven off loom in a deeply textured pattern, the Estero Necklace stands out all on its own, as minimal, but memorable. This really is the perfect present for that fashion lover in our life who appreciates unique special pieces.
2. SureThik Eyebrow Thickening Fibers- Every gal needs this in her stocking...trust me! Who wouldn't want beautiful defined thicker yet natural looking brows to really elevate the whole "I woke up like this" mantra. SureThik Eyebrow Thickening Fibers are a semi permanent eyebrow makeup, made from 100% Natural Keratin Fibers and 100% Natural Bees wax that bind to make even the thinnest eyebrows look naturally thick. Forget about messy gels and harsh looking pencils, our Eyebrow Fibers are long lasting and will give your brows effortless looking fullness. More natural and longer lasting than traditional eyebrow fillers or eyebrow powders and one of the only eyebrow thickeners that is water resistant. Heck stuff two of these in that stocking.
3. West Elm Mid-Century Patterned Turned Wood Leg Planter- This gem is inspired by the clean silhouettes of the '50s and '60s and is the perfect planter to add some greenery to your space. These Mid-Century Turned Leg Planters stand on tapered, solid wood legs with a glazed, ceramic bowl. They are absolutely stunning in person. Metal is marvelous, but wood creates a lovely contrast and creates instant retro flair. This is such a good standing plant option for your interior and a perfect gift for the person who wants to bring the garden inside.
4. West Elm Brushstroke Plate- Inspired by artwork, these Abstract Brushstroke Plate's bold, painterly patterns are accented with real gold leafing that's treated for everyday use. Go ahead, glam up dinner—even if it's just takeout. They are just so gorgeous and great upgrades to your existing dinnerware or great for mixing and matching too. I love mine with accents of gunmetal grey. These are so perfect for the woman who loves to entertain and knows that the attention is in the details.
5. Gantri Designs-The New Modern Lights- These are the perfect perfect present for that design lover in your life. Gantri uses digital technologies to help a new generation of designers create modern, livable products that you won't find anywhere else. Designers create products digitally using their components, resources, and guidelines. Then their expert engineers review and test products according to their quality standards. and lastly they sell products online and make each order on demand. Designers receive royalties on each sale. This whole process is so dear to my heart. Designers can finally launch quality products with ease, and design lovers get unprecedented access to affordable luxury designs. And the table lights are insanely gorgeous. I have The Mellow Fellow in Snow. Mellow Fellow was inspired by soft, billowing fabric. The top half conveys a feeling of weightlessness, while the smooth base and stem give it an elegant, solid anchor. Its open top allows brilliant light to fill your entire room.
6. SureThik Hair Thickening Fibers + SureThink Holding Spray- I might be hair obsessed but I know there a lot of ladies out there who are equally obsessed with their locks and this dynamite are the most perfect stocking stuffers. (And men--this one is for you too so stop hiding under those baseball caps) SureThik® is a unique complex of organic keratin protein that has been precision cut into tiny micro sized fibers. These microscopic hair fibers build upon your existing hair and scalp to produce dramatic density, volume and total coverage. SureThik® is made from the same organic keratin protein as your own natural growing hair. I love the volume it provides. The holding spray is a revolutionary Alcohol Free Hair Spray. The formula provides quick drying, weightless hold without the use of alcohol. This medium hold, high gloss finishing spray is recommended to be used after applying Hair Thickening Fibers. I cannot even tell you how much these products have changed my life and given me so much confidence.
7. Ibiza Bohemia Hardcover Book- Assouline can do no wrong. Ibiza Bohemia captures the spirit of the Mediterranean island that's served as an escape for artists, creatives and musicians since the '30s. Flicking through this hardcover book will reveal 300 pages of vibrant photos, quotes and anecdotes curated through the perspective of fashion stylist and editor Renu Kashyap and travel writer Maya Boyd. Explore the island's scenic cliffs, bohemian interiors and legendary cast of free-spirited characters.
8. AYTM - Globe Vase - Large - Black Glass & Brass From Amara Living- Create a sleek contemporary look in the home with this Globe vase from AYTM. Fabulously multifunctional, this vase can also be used as a modern plant pot or a kitchen storage pot due to the food safe material. In a sleek globe shape, it is crafted from grey mouth-blown glass with an off centre opening at the top for artfully displaying your fave blooms. Finished with a brass ring base, it is effortlessly Scandinavian in design with a hint of luxury offered through the shining metallic base. Cannot get enough of this piece. Such a great gift for for anyone on your list.
9. Bella Freud - 1970 Cushion From Amara Living- Bring distinctive design to your home with this 1970 cushion from Bella Freud. Made from 100% merino wool, it is soft to the touch and features Bella Freud's signature 1970 intarsia. Finished with an envelope back and natural feather pad, it brings iconic design to your interior space. It's just the dreamiest addition and will look so killer under the tree.
10. Yuzu Soap Bath Bomb Cubes- These bath bomb cubes are 100% natural and handcrafted in small batches in San Fran. Each cube is rich in moisturizing coconut oil, aromatic essential oils and natural clay. Treat your loved one to a relaxing bath experience. Each set contains two bath bomb cubes, weighing approximate 3 ounces each. The cubes are individually wrapped and packaged in a slide open box. They will transport you somewhere else.
11. Alora Ambiance Festa Reed Diffuser- These diffusers are the best I have ever experienced. The aroma fills the entire home and they last so long. And I am obsessed with their holiday scent Festa. Festa's delicious mix of cinnamon and bitter orange is perfect for Christmas. Alora Ambiance is the result of sisters Annie and Therese Gibbons' 15-year adventure living in Lake Como, Italy. After discovering the age-old Italian wicking method, they decided to design their own "diffuser", as it would come to be known, develop a trio of signature scents and introduce America to the concept they loved so much. Since launching Alora Ambiance in 2000, Annie and Therese have created a cottage industry of competitors yet still remain the category's beloved innovator. You are in for such a treat!
12. Skylar Body Perfume- This is my fave fragrance in all the land. Their products contain the highest-quality, natural ingredients sourced from around the world. Bergamot from Italy, jasmine from India, and rose from Morocco, just to name a few. Each perfume starts with a base made of organic sugar cane alcohol that comes from a sustainable distillery in Oregon. Skylar Body choses to handcraft their perfumes in traditional, small batches. Led by perfumer Sarah Horowitz, a team of experienced and passionate artisans create every bottle with care, in Los Angeles. Perfume making is an art, and their perfumes are made by true artists. The packaging features original watercolors hand painted by artist Jeff Fontelera. Inspired by the Sky, his artwork is natural, fluid, and multifaceted. It also reflects life’s big, small, and spontaneous moments — soft, bright, dramatic, and everything in between. The packaging is too pretty not to keep, so hope you’re inspired to re-purpose it as an organizer. I use mine for my makeup brushes. Right now they are offering an amazing holiday scent duo too. You get two full sized bottles of perfume for only $100. Soooo , soooo good darlings! Check out their 25% off sale for Black Friday too going on now.
13. Vibes Audio Vibrox Sound Engine- Lose the heavy speaker. Goodbye cones and air, these modular vibration powered carbon fiber adorned speakers weigh just 3.6 ounces. VIBROX will rock you. Using patent-pending vibration technology, the VIBROX sound engine takes portable bluetooth speakers to a whole new level. It's the perfect lifestyle accessory for Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy users. Part of the ROXON Modular Smartphone system, the VIBROX Sound Engine delivers pristine sound in a small form factor. Power users & audiophiles rejoice! Great sound and they’re swappable. With a built-in microphone, set up 2-way calling with ease. Vibe anywhere for reals. I am crazy hooked to mine. So perfect for the person in your life that has everything.
14. Yuzu Soap Glycerin Soap- These soaps are just so pretty. Cleanse and moisturize with this glycerin soap bar, handcrafted in small batches using premium ingredients. This soap bar is primarily made with plant-based oils (coconut, palm and safflower), with glycerin and aloe vera added for extra moisturizing properties. This soap bar is gentle enough for use on sensitive skin.There are so many different ones to chose from too and will make the perfect gift.
15. Avenida Home - Nathalie Lété - Floral Cutting Board From Amara Living- This Cutting Board by Nathalie Lété for Avenida Home is the perfect way to bring a splash of color to your kitchen interior. Stylish both on display and in use, this board features a stunning painted floral design on a contrasting neutral background. Perfect for serving platters or creating a gorgeous center piece, its durable birch wood material has been coated in melamine to provide a practical waterproof top surface. Drawing admiration from friends and family, this beautiful board makes a great gift idea for those who love to host.
You simply cannot go wrong with any one of these picks!! I promise.
(Gift Guide Graphic made by Zoë Johnson)