Le Love With Le Tote
Happy September 1st dears!! Fall is in the air and I could not be more excited!! Bring on all the jackets please.
Subscription boxes are taking over the world and I have to admit having a box of fashion show up at my front door from Le Tote has been exciting the last few weeks.
LE TOTE is like the old school Netflix but for the latest trends in clothes and accessories. They have inventory in so many of my fave brands like Free People, Cupcakes & Cashmere, BCBG Maxazria, Rebecca Minkoff, House of Harlow, and Nike.
After filling out a style profile, you can request your choice of clothing and accessories then send them back at any time. It’s a brilliant idea for several reasons but for me personally, I really was thrilled to try some items I typically wouldn't purchase...like this Philosophy Tropical Bomber Jacket. It was so fun to wear out and about one night as I am the queen of neutrals and certainly do not purchase prints often.
I could honestly see women who work in journalism that are on the news everyday loving this service so much because they could always have something new!
Le Tote Review
Le Tote offers two subscription plans – Classic and Maternity. I tried the Classic plan, which has three monthly options:
3 clothing items + 2 accessories $59 /mo
4 clothing items $59 /mo
2 clothing items + 1 accessory $39 /mo
You can keep a tote for as long as you want, and there isn’t a limit to how often you can send a tote back in a month.
How Le Tote Works
1. Fill out a style profile.
2. Select your monthly plan.
3. Confirm or customize your tote.
4. Wear everything as much as you want.
5. Send back any pieces you don’t want to buy. (Shipping is free!)
6. Rate your tote.
Should you try Le Tote? My thoughts…
Things I liked:
- Shipping was fast. If I mailed a box back on Wednesday, I had my new picks by Friday just in time for the weekend.
- A stylist curates your tote, but you have the option to customize and switch out any and all items. I found I needed to switch my whole tote but I think the more and more you use the service, the stylist will get to know you better.
- You can buy anything from your tote at a special discounted price. This could be a good or bad thing! Ha.
- Shipping items back is super easy.
- You don’t have to wash anything before sending it back.
- Items arrived in good condition.
- You can put your membership on hold when you are traveling or just want to take a break.
- It’s a fun way to switch up your wardrobe.
Things I didn’t like:
- You are limited to what’s available and can’t just choose anything from your closet.
- You have to send everything back at one time.
- Sometimes fit was an issue.
- You have to call to cancel your subscription.
What I am wearing above: Love Shack Fancy-The Fancy Dress in a tea stain// Inverni Hat// Philosophy Tropical Print Bomber// House of Harlow 1960 Crosshatch Ring// Free People Rose Gold Sunnies// Mossimo Perforated Bag from Target//
Overall, I like Le Tote and had fun trying new pieces.
Interested in trying it yourself?!
Use promo code HEARTLT at checkout for 50% off your first box!!
Would love to see how you style the items in your first tote! Tag me in your pics! And let me know what other subscription boxes I am missing out on in the comments below.
(This post was sponsored by Le Tote but all opionions are mine alone)