Collagen Packed Breakfast Shake
It’s no coincidence that some of the most gorgeous women are the ones who care about what food they put into their bodies. I mean hello Gwyneth Paltrow..she never ages. I’ve even noticed this phenomenon with my own appearance, and maybe you have too. When I’m eating a well-balanced diet filled with a variety of fruit and vegetables, my hair is shiny, my nails are strong, and my skin has an amazing glow to it. And when I overindulge in greasy, fried or processed food, my complexion and tresses usually suffer big time. Beauty for me has become so much more then what I put on my skin---it's more about what I put on the inside. I guess I am officially becoming healthy obsessed. And since I am the girl-on-the-go..a quick breakfast shake is perfect for me. And who can say no to chocolate! And most importantly who can say no to adding more collagen AND protein in their diet?!
You are GOING to LOVE this!!
My practitioner made this recipe and when I got my DNA and blood work back, It turned out I was needing everything this shake offers.
SHERWOOD PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPE:
- 1 handful Organic Leafy Greens (spinach, kale)
- 1 cup Mixed Frozen Berries
- 1 scoop Protein Powder ( beef, pea, or whey) I use beef (flavors come in chocolate or vanilla)
- I scoop Broad Based Fiber
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin C Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon L-Glutamine Powder
- Unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
- Mix it all in your bullet or blender and enjoy. (I also add a tiny bit of ice. )
You can order these ingredients here. (minus the market groceries)
This shake is delicious and I am obsessed! This is so perfect for after your workout too !!
ENJOY! Let me know what you think in the comments!