Balsamic Roasted Carrots & Green Beans
Happy Friday loves! What a week. I made an amazing side dish for a family dinner the other night keeping it simple. And honestly I was too lazy to go to the store so this was created by what was already in the fridge. It complimented salmon perfectly.
- 1 lb. carrots, sliced;
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed;
- 2 garlic cloves minced;
- 3 tbsp. olive oil;
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar;
- Fresh parsley;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Toss the carrots and green beans in a bowl with olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a roasting pan and place in the preheated oven.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drizzle vegetables with balsamic vinegar and roast another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Simple, healthy, and the balsamic just adds something different!